Imam Sadiq [a] said: "He who initiates a greeting is more beloved with Allah and His Messenger."
Wasa'il-ush-Shiah vol.12, p. 55
1.The Holy Prophet [s] said: "When you meet each other then initiate greeting (salam) and embrace; and when you separate from each other, then depart with seeking forgiveness."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 76, p. 4(01122006)
2.Imam Sadiq [a] said that the Messenger of Allah [s] gathered the children of 'Abd-il-Muttallib and said: "O' children of 'Abd-il-Muttallib! Initiate greetings, have regard for kinship, perform the night prayers while people are asleep, feed (others) food, and deliver good speech and thereby you will enter paradise in peace."
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 69, p. 393(01012007)
9. http://al-islam.org/FortyParents/ Forty Ahadith on Parents
1. http://www.newspapers.com/ (10,000 newspapers on line)(07122006)
2. http://www.duas.org/ (26122006)
3. http://www.winislam.com/web/welcome.html (09012007)
4. http://www.al-islam.org/flowers/ (14012007)
5. http://www.al-shia.com/ (18012007)
6. http://moralsandethics.wordpress.com/ (21022007)
7. http://www.al-islam.org/ ( 24022007)
8. http://al-islam.org/40hadithquran/ A nice book (01032007)